Monday, July 25, 2011

The Accidental Swede

Today's blog is a break from DIY and crafting projects. But it still has lots of pretty pictures!

The H Clan - my hubby, kids and I - hopped in the car for the 1.5 kilometer drive (barely over 1 mile) to attend a Medieval Days festival today. I can hear it now, "That's SO American!". That's what my Swedish friends are saying (about driving the car for 'such a short distance') as they read this. Cultural differences aside, if you are interested in a fun pictorial that shows a bit of the town where I live in Sweden, a 750-year-old fortress 'in our neighborhood', and a bunch of Middle Ages characters (that's Middle Ages...not middle aged!), then come have a peek at The Accidental Swede, my new blog that gives me a space to show what my life is like in Sweden as a 'love immigrant' and an expat transplant.

Here's a sneak peek at the pictorial:




Jump on over to The Accidental Swede when you have a couple of minutes to read about our day and look at lots of pretty pics! And if you ever want to see what we're up to over here - you'll find a new page tab at the top of this blog that will connect you directly with the Accidental Swede page.

Until next time...
Mike


1 comment:

  1. What a great idea - I have always wanted to go to Sweden and now at least I can get to see some of the lovely places covered in your blog:):)

    Olga from http://revedoa@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I'm listening! And responding - so let's create some buzz together for recycled and repurposed arts and crafts.

Related Post for bluevelvetchair.blogspot.com