Wednesday, September 14, 2011

I Heart Trees

Isn't this just the perfect little table lantern for an engagement party or wedding reception?

If you haven't run across yet, you should definitely take a few minutes to have a peek. This online marketplace for handmade arts and crafts is a powerhouse in England. These cute little lanterns come to us from This is Pretty.

Until next time...

Stumble this post


  1. Hi Mike,
    So glad you stopped by my blog so I could find yours! I can't wait to spend some time reading through your posts.
    I've never done a guest blogger exchange but I think it sounds like a fun idea. I've got a crazy schedule until after the 1st week of October (I'm trying to get ready for a craft show) but would love to try and do something after that, if that works with you.
    Have a great day.

  2. How much I'm getting married in nov and these would be perfect

  3. Love it.. linked to you in my blog, hope that's ok :)
    Love, Isabella <3

  4. The hearts add an adorable feminine touch! These would be perfect for a rustic outdoor wedding!!

  5. Very lovely sooo natural at the same time.
    I have placed them on my fairy realm blog.


I'm listening! And responding - so let's create some buzz together for recycled and repurposed arts and crafts.

Related Post for