Saturday, December 10, 2011

26 DIY Projects from the Forest - Holidays

It's not too late to DIY a heart-warming holiday project, courtesy of the forest. I've found 26 inspiring projects to get you started. Think green! And brown.


House and Home via Poppytalk

Country Living

Crazy Domestic

BBB Craft via Design Sponge

Inspiration for Home

Michele Made Me


The Painted Hive

Annaleenas Hem via Remodelista

Source Unknown

Funky Junk Interiors 

At Home With K

One Hundred Christmas Trees

Inspiration for Home

Relatively Unique

House Design Decorating

Gifts For All Holidays

Blue Velvet Chair

Design Shimmer

Craftaholics Anonymous

Martha Stewart

My Home Ideas

pine cone Christmas garland
Two Shades of Pink

Family Fun

Did you find something you'd like to try? I did! And now you know what I'll be doing this weekend.

Until next time...

Stumble this post

Get Outta My Head


  1. So many great ideas! I really loved the branch holding the stockings idea since we don't have a fireplace. It is a great idea!

  2. How cute is that branch reindeer! The pine cone wedding bouquets are pretty special too!Thanks for the inspiration!

  3. Love the pinecone garland! So much christmas inspiration!

  4. okay, mike...where do you find this stuff? pinterest? amazing and original projects!!

  5. Poppin' over on Amy's rec. Amy's got such great taste that I just follow her wherever she goes. That way I don't have to waste my time... hahah...

    Amazing stuff...big fan of reusing...big fan.

  6. Wunderschöne Ideen. Dankeschön, das du uns daran Teil haben läßt!

    LG Brooke

  7. I love your ideas! I live on the edge of a protected area with lots of fallen branches, pinecones and leaves, all free for the taking. Can't wait to get started on some of the projects. Thanks for sharing!


I'm listening! And responding - so let's create some buzz together for recycled and repurposed arts and crafts.

Related Post for