Tuesday, July 26, 2011

25 Repurposed Magazine Projects - DIY



It's time for another installment of 'My Favorite Things'. This time I've scoured the net and found 25 of the best repurposed magazine projects. These repurposed craft and DIY ideas range from easy to advanced, some come with tutorials, and others you get to figure out for yourself (or even buy in the case of a few). What do I like best with repurposed magazine arts and crafts...they are low-to-no cost! The downside? They can often be VERY time consuming projects - so beware!

Ready to be inspired?


beads



boxes



drink coasters



placemats



wrist purse



wallet



wall art (leaves)



decorative bowl


photo frame


hanging mobile



clock



mirror frame




mirror frame



wall art



flowers



a wall of stacked magazines!



wreath




end table



vases



portrait art



portfolio/briefcase



starburst mirror



art


extra seating stool



hanging stars


You'll find these and even more inspiration for repurposed magazine projects on my Pinterest board - check it out. Can't wait to see what you create!

Until next time...
Michael


Stumble this post

9 comments:

  1. Michael, LOVE your roundups. Anything made from upcycled paper is A+ with me. These are all fabulous and I'm so flattered to be included with the rest of these awesome projects. Thank you! xo Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are stunning! I love them all--not to mention the recycling aspect. So fresh and colorful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all fantastic! My favorite personal item is an old silk tree from which I stripped the leaves and replaced them with leaves cut from magazine pages. Fun and a real conversation piece!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh those are AMAZING! I get so much glossy junk mail each week - now I have some things to try do with it all!

    Thanks for sharing!

    Jill @ Creating my way to Success
    http://www.jembellish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also love repurposed magazine projects! I recently made a garbage can out of Martha Stewart magazines. You can see it on my blog: http://wp.me/p2ubRx-i
    I'd love it if you take a look!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning ideas, thank you for sharing. I absolutely love the stools! Great idea for my tons of wonderful magazine' collection I can not part with

    ReplyDelete

I'm listening! And responding - so let's create some buzz together for recycled and repurposed arts and crafts.

Related Post for bluevelvetchair.blogspot.com