Thursday, August 18, 2011

8 Simple Repurposed Projects That Rock

I find that some of the most effective repurposed design is really quite simple. Here are a few examples of recent favorites in this category.


skateboard shelves



vintage necklaces as curtain tiebacks



mix and match chairs for a single bench


sweater vases



bottle cap backsplash



tree branch curtain rod


shutter message board



lightbulb hanging vase



Do you have a favorite repurpose project that you are blusting (blog-lusting) over? Leave a link the comments below. I'd love to see it.

Until next time...
Michael

Stumble this post


10 comments:

  1. I always love your collections! Those sweater vases look so warm and cozy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely post. I particularly like the bottle top splashback. You might like our upcycled cacti holders. Take a look at http://www.coolcrafting.co.uk/the-blog/bobs-project-upcycled-football-cacti-pots

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally LOVE the chair/bench idea!!! This is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The mix and match chairs are my favorite. So wanting to try this myself.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just repinned your branch curtain rod on Pinterest. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like the lightbulb hanging vases - such a great idea

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! they are so cute, aren't they?
      M

      Delete
    2. hey can you tell me how you made them please thats a cool idea

      Delete
  7. Love the light bulb vases! Wouldn't these be cute hanging from trees for a summer wedding?!

    Romantic Desires

    ReplyDelete
  8. All these ideas here look really fantastic and totally very creative.

    ReplyDelete

I'm listening! And responding - so let's create some buzz together for recycled and repurposed arts and crafts.

Related Post for bluevelvetchair.blogspot.com