Wednesday, November 16, 2011

14 Holiday DIY Ideas in 14 Days

It's gonna be good holiday fun this year! Diane at Home Sweet Homemade (the original inspiration behind my recycled button bouquet) has invited 14 of her favorite creative bloggers (yours truly included) to participate in the 2011 Make it Merry event featuring a new DIY holiday project each day for 14 days. And all in plenty of time for you to be inspired and create your own holiday decor this season.

Here's what you have to look forward to:




Nifty Thrifty Things
home sweet homemade Project Possessed
Blue Velvet Chair
homework
Meridian Road
Modern Country Style
Truly Lovely
Jill Ruth & Co.
Rustique Art
hello lovely inc.
Decor to Adore
Inspire Me Heather
Ladybird Ln
Image Map

My ideas aren't fully formed yet, but they do involve twigs or branches with at least one project. And a whole lot of trial and error, I'm sure!

If you want to create something new and organic using twigs, branches, driftwood, or other kinds of found and reclaimed wood pieces, visit this Pinterest board with 65 inspirational DIY project ideas. And let me know if you have seen a great project or made something fabulous yourself that you'd like to add to the collection.

Until next time...
Michael


Stumble this post

4 comments:

  1. Yeah, this is going to be so much fun! I am glad I found your blog!

    Carlee
    www.ladybirdln.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking forward to it too - so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So does this mean that after you decorate your home we are having a party and the ever anticipated ornament exchange? Can't wait to see your ideas.

    laurie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Michael, I'm so glad you're participating - I gather so much of my inspiration from the wonderful way that you look at the world! You are amazing :) hugs, diane

    ReplyDelete

I'm listening! And responding - so let's create some buzz together for recycled and repurposed arts and crafts.

Related Post for bluevelvetchair.blogspot.com