Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Sewing Hack Experiments - Recycled Ties

Pin It



Here's a quick peek at what was happening over at our place this past weekend. It involved another sewing hack experiment - this time with recycled ties. Watch for a mini how-to tutorial later this week.







If 'sewing hack couture' is your thing, there are a few more projects to check out on my project gallery wall that were also created for the Divine Little Miss M.  And since I've been sharing these projects and my affinity for sewing hacks, there have been many of you who've joined me to raise our voices for sewing on the edge. It's never perfect. But it's always perfectly us!

Are you ready yet to try a sewing hack?

Until next time...
Mike



Stumble this post

4 comments:

  1. Anytime I sew its a hack...!
    Love the modeling job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Lori! I'm lucky to have gotten any shots...she was a bit impatient with this one. I'm really pleased how it turned out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wao amazing idea..on first look I couldn't even imagine it was made of ties. The kid looks very cute in it.

    I am your new follower now.
    Visit Dora's Unique Touch and follow if you like it.
    http://chandradey.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete

I'm listening! And responding - so let's create some buzz together for recycled and repurposed arts and crafts.

Related Post for bluevelvetchair.blogspot.com