Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Dumster Diving

These guys from graypants don't know me at all, but they captured my heart the moment I saw them dumpster diving in their video.





And the moment those recycled cardboard lights come on and they are there sitting so casually on the sofa...what a fabulous feeling captured!

In their own words, "we responsibly create products, architecture, and other fun things around the world."

Like this cool table made from scrap wood pieces.




These recycled cardboard lamps caught my eye today and sent me on the search to find their maker. What a fun surprise to land on graypants' website for a burst of recycled product eye candy.





And this adorable scrap doghouse was auctioned off for a good cause.






There's more to see where these came from...so give the boys some love and appreciation with a visit.

Until next time...
Mike




1 comment:

  1. I can't begin to even try to keep up with all the cool stuff you find...THank you for continuing to inspire me every day with the stuff you find.
    Hugs,
    Karin

    ReplyDelete

I'm listening! And responding - so let's create some buzz together for recycled and repurposed arts and crafts.

Related Post for bluevelvetchair.blogspot.com