Friday, May 11, 2012

Friends Who Know You

What does every person need? Friends who know you!

I had two friends pick up some thrift store goodies for me these past 2 weeks - and now I have no doubt in my mind that they know me...really know me!  Have a look at what they dropped by with:




Top picture: I've started to experiment with glass garden towers and needed some toppers. These candle holders (imagine them turned the other way and in a metal holder) fit the bill perfectly!
Middle picture: Additions to my sweet little collection of Rosa Ljung (Sweden) ceramics.
Bottom Picture: Do you remember the post I had some months back with all the fabulous ideas for redesigning and repurposing globes? I'm gonna have some fun now!

 With friends like these who thrift...me thinks me shall never have to leave the house again! Thanks Laurie and Marie!

 Until next time...
 Mike

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE it when friends support my junk habit with good stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it seems you have some really good friends! Love to see what you do with the globe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can`t wait to see what you have made. My friend just let me know that she collected full bag of wine corks for me :) The feeling is priceless!

    http://creactiveallaround.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have a beautiful blog! I Love it! Very inspiring!
    Love from your latest follower

    lisannevandeklift.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I'm listening! And responding - so let's create some buzz together for recycled and repurposed arts and crafts.

Related Post for bluevelvetchair.blogspot.com